Hey Folks,

Unemployment sucks so I've got lotsa stuff for sale.

1) Pentax ZX-7, Excellent condition. Hardly any signs
of use. Mechanically perfect. Comes w/ AF Quantaray
28-90 zoom (some scuffs on the body - glass clean),
55mm skylight filter, 55mm circular polarizer, Cambron
AF 1.4 Teleconverter (mint), Manual, and carry bag.
$125 shipped in the US.

2) Pentax ME Super w/ M50/1.7 (and UV filter),
recently CLA'D, user cosmetic condition, no dents or
dings but lots of scuffing. The one mechanical problem
is that the little white button that allows the dial
ring to turn is a pain to press down. Lens is in
average condition, a little dust on the inside, the
coating is intact, tack sharp results like a M50/1.7
should give you. $60 shipped in the US.

3) SMC-K 28/3.5, yes the legendary one, little bit of
wear on the edge of the barrel. Glass is clean and
clear. Comes with both caps. $50 shipped in the US.

4) Minolta Scan Dual II film scanner. Excellent
cosmetic condition. Perfect mechanical condition.
Comes with original box, manuals, and film holders.
$165 shipped in the US.

PayPal preferred but cashier's check and money order
okay. Pictures are available. Contact me off list.

Thanks,

Mark