Shel wrote:

>Been using Efke 25 for a couple of years now, since
>soon after APX 25 was discontinued.  I like it.
YMMV, >especially since you don't do your own
processing.  >Haven't tried the 50 and 100 speeds
though as my local >shop only carries the 25.  It's
also available in 120, >which I have in my freezer but
which I've not tried.  >Reports on it (the 120)have
been pretty good, although >Mark Dalal didn't like the
physical characteristics of >the film base, backing,
whatever it's called (the stuff >the emulsion is
coated on).  He thought it was too thin.

For the record, I've never shot Efke 25 or any Efke
film (although I'd like to). That piece of feedback
isn't mine.

Mark