On Wed, 13 Oct 2004 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> ...And you know because?
>
> Don't use the "mistyped into Google" excuse - that's mine and I'm
> sticking to it.  Had a Hell of a time explaining at work...

I only first heard the word a few months ago. I overheard a 14 year
old use it to a friend in relation someone's mother! I thought "WTF does
that word mean?" and promptly googled. At work next day. Good job I don't
share an office!

I also heard in in a TV series recently... think it was 'Without a Trace',
an episode where a busload of kids disappears??

Chris