Fra: J. C. O'Connell [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sendt: 6. november 2004 15:25
Til: Club M42; pentax discuss; SLR Manual Mailing list; Spotmatic
discuss
Emne: For Sale Friday

FYI,

Sorry meant to send this yesterday. Here's
my latest camera stuff offerings. Most notable
is the very rare fully coupled K mount bellows
unit.

http://jcoconnell.com/JCO_AUCT.HTM

Later,
JCO
 Item Title PayPal Price Bids Time Left
   Pentax K mount Auto Bellows Unit - Fully Coupled, READ
Fully Coupled Auto Aperture and Aperture Ring Metering
   $199.99
$229.99 -
 8h 40m

   Asahi Pentax 85-210mm F4.5 SMC Takumar Zoom Lens M42
Superb Vintage Optics - Classic 70's Build Quality
   $51.00  7 8h 56m

   Asahi Pentax 105mm F2.8 SMC Takumar lens   $119.99
$139.99 -
 1d 11h 23m

   Asahi Pentax 135mm F2.5 SMC Takumar lens 6 elements!   $129.99
$149.99 -
 1d 11h 28m

   RARE Pentax Lens Hood for Takumar 35mm F2 F3.5 lens   $19.99
$24.99 -
 2d 12h 10m

   Mamiya Sekor 21mm F4 SX Lens M42 Pentax Screw   $139.99
$159.99 -
 3d 12h 30m

    Asahi Pentax 105mm F2.8 Super Takumar Lens M42
Outstanding Virtually Like New Conditon
   $89.99
$109.99 -
 4d 12h 10m

    Asahi Pentax 24mm F3.5 SMC Takumar lens M42
Outstanding Virtually Like New Conditon!
   $169.99
$199.99 -
 4d 12h 25m

----