From: William Robb <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: 11/4/2004 7:00:31 PM
Subject: Re: White Pitbull (an hommage to Elliott Erwitt)

----- Original Message ----- From: "Fred Widall"

Pitbulls are about to become an endangered species in Ontario.
Our provincial goverment is about to introduce a total ban on
them.

Eventually, they will have to ban all dogs.
The mentality that produces breed bans will just move from breed to breed as each one is deemed to be dangerous.

William Robb

--
I can understand why mankind hasn't given up war. During a war you get to drive tanks through the sides of buildings and shoot foreigners - two things that are usually frowned on during peacetime.
--P.J. O'Rourke