Very nice, my only complaint is it doesn't look real, and I think that's because of the landscape.

Bruce Dayton wrote:

This is the second PESO of the trip to Pinnacles and Monterey.  This
time we take a look at Pinnacles.  The weather was very cooperative
and provided nice skies and lighting.  The Pinnacles were formed from
Volcanoes and tektonic plate movements, causing the landscape to be
very broken up and uneven.  It makes for some very interesting photo
opportunities.  Given the opportunity (I didn't have it - just a few
hours there and hiking the whole time), you could spend a lot of time
there photographing.

Anyway, here is one of many shots:

http://www.daytonphoto.com/PAW/pinnacles_0017.htm

Pentax *istD, DA 16-45/4, circular polarizer, handheld

Comments welcome

Bruce

--
I can understand why mankind hasn't given up war. During a war you get to drive tanks through the sides of buildings and shoot foreigners - two things that are usually frowned on during peacetime.
--P.J. O'Rourke