Ok, I missed the original set of posts. Whats going on here? Someone pulling someone else's leg? Very funny Bill.

rg

frank theriault wrote:
On Tue, 8 Feb 2005 19:38:28 -0600, William Robb <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Shot with the Pentax 6x7, with no lens attached.

http://users.accesscomm.ca/wrobb/temp/nolens.html

The floating head at the top is my friend Kim, who owns the studio I
work out of when I need a studio, the fellow on the bottom is Todd,
who was having trouble getting his head around a peice of film bigger
than 35mm.
Kim put the body on a table in his office, sans lens, and they peered
into it and opened the shutter to let Todd have a look.

William Robb

Until I read Tom's snide post, I was going to comment that bokeh is so
important to Pentax, that even their bodies do it well.

But now I think I'll just go in a corner and sulk.

-frank, taking his toys and going home now.