To: <pentax-discuss@pdml.net>
Sent: Wednesday, February 16, 2005 7:09 PM
Subject: Re: Multiple wireless 360FGZ flash

Arnie,
I think I'd allow the two 360's to do their own
exposure balancing by setting both on TTL.

Jack
--- arnie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I use two 360, both triggered wirelessly from the
built in flash. I still
cant figure out how to manually control the exposure
of each, but it works
quite well automatically.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Lindamood, Mark" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>