> Bob W wrote:
>
> They are good, competent photos, better than average, but really
> nothing special. It's standard English Tourist Board fare.

Can I ask, without aiming this at Bob in particular, why do people tend to
diss pictorialism as 'oh it's just a postcard'? No-one ever says 'oh it's
just another wedding photo' or 'just another fashion photo', yet these
genres seem hugely cliched to me. Taking a decent landscape can be harder
than it looks and yet judging by some PDML members' websites, their
attempts in landscape are as bad as my own attempts at street
photography :-)

However I agree with Bob that some of his pics are a bit steady :-)

Chris