So. I want to put together a list of all the digital lenses (both DA and D-FA), cameras and accessories that Pentax is making right now, or will have out in the near-ish future (35mm-based only). My plan is to put together a proposal for my boss to see if I can convince him to carry more Pentax digital slr equipment. Here is what I have so far, and I'd really appreciate it if anyone has any additions or corrections.

Bodies:
-- *istD
-- *istDS
-- *istDS Silver
-- probably something new before the end of the year (just my own prediction)

P-TTL Flashes:
-- AF360FGZ

Lenses:
-- DA 12-24mm f4
-- DA 14mm f2.8
-- DA 16-45mm f4
-- DA 40mm f2.8
-- DA 18-55mm
-- DA 50-200mm
-- D-FA 50mm f2.8 macro 1:1
-- D-FA 100mm f2.8 macro 1:1
-- D-FA 50mm f1.4

Accessories:
-- BG-1 battery grip for the *ist D
-- Cable Switch CS-205
-- Remote Control F
-- interchangeable focusing screens (model numbers?)

Anything else I missed?

John Celio

--
http://www.neovenator.com
http://www.newpixel.net

AIM: Neopifex

"Hey, I'm an artist. I can do whatever I want and pretend I'm making a statement."