Very sad news

Those of you who know Don Nelson who hosts the Grand Father Mountain Nature
Photo Weekend, and Camera Clinic will be sorry to hear that Don is ill. In an
e-mail I received from him he informs me that he has Hodgkin's lymphoma, a form
of cancer, and will be beginning chemotherapy soon. Nowadays if they catch it
early enough the cure rate is pretty near 100%. Unfortunately they did not
catch Don's case early. He tells me he is in the third stage of the disease.

Don is keeping his spirits up and plans to host NPW as usual. He says he
intends it to be the best NPW ever. He did say he may be wearing a hat however.
Don, has not given me permission to pass this information on, but I feel a few
hundred prayers may do more good than just my lone one. So I am asking all of
you who know and love Don, and even those of you who do not, to join in and
pray for his recovery.

--

graywolf
http://www.graywolfphoto.com