Cotty <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>I can't tell you how much I missed not going again. If I hadn't been
>working, I would have sat around all weekend and sulked.
>
>However, plans are already afoot for 2006 ;-)

Bring Alma and Stefan next year!

Photo contest will be digital. (Frank's planning on participating in the
contest next year; is that ironic or what?)

I'll be one of the featured speakers next year, assuming I survive my
annual campout on the ridge - I'm anticipating an earthquakes, a
blizzard and a plague of frogs. (Kind of looking forward to the frogs,
actually).

Don Nelson will be fully recovered from both Hodgkin's Lymphoma *and*
chemotherapy.

Cesar will drink coffee instead of wine all night and not go to sleep
until *after* he's opened the gate for the sunrise shooters. Wait, skip
that... We'll just make Cesar share a tent with Dave "Chainsaw" Brooks
so he won't be able to get to sleep.

Norm will charter a private helicopter to fly him in for Saturday
evening's party and them carry him off to some tropical paradise at
midnight.

--
Mark Roberts
Photography and writing