John Hedgecoe's "The Photographer's Handbook" contains quite a few
examples taken with a Pentax camera.  John Swannell (you Brits might
know him) has done some really interesting nudes with a 6x7.  Diane
Arbus was also known to use a 6x7 later in life (of course, Bill Robb
pointed out a while back that she did commit suicide.....).

--
Scott Loveless
http://www.twosixteen.com

--
"You have to hold the button down" -Arnold Newman