On 8 Jun 2005 at 10:55, Chad wrote:

> Its nice to hear of others using foam filled Pelican cases as storage.
>
> Until today Cotty I never even considered mites as a possible problem.
> I'll keep an eye out for them now. Maybe I should spray the outside of
> my case with an insecticide. ;-)
> That should do it.

I've been storing my lenses and bodies in Pelican/UK cases for many years and
they have done a great job in all climates. I think that would keep
insecticides well away from them though, the solvents could well cause an out-
gassing problem with the foam or the case.

Rob Studdert
HURSTVILLE AUSTRALIA
Tel +61-2-9554-4110
UTC(GMT)  +10 Hours
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Pentax user since 1986, PDMLer since 1998