Greetings fellow Pentaxians,
I am a new *istDS user from Seattle, Washington USA. New to Pentax, but
have dabbled in photography over the last decade or so. I've really
been interested in digital the last few years using mostly Cano,...(do
I dare mention on this forum?). The *ist DS is my firs DSLR. I am sure
glad I went with the Pentax.  Macro subjects have always interested me
so I'm looking at purchasing a better lens than my Sigma DL's to shoot
stuff like insects, flowers at close range. Also looking at a ring
flash unit.

My question is regarding the AF080C ring flash. Is a used one in
excellent condition worth  $150 US?
Those of you who have used it are you pleased with it and is it
invaluable for macros of flowers and insects?

I look forward to contributing what little knowledge I have with the
other great people here.
Thanks,

Jay Taylor
*istDS