In a message dated 7/1/2005 12:15:28 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Touchy, touchy -

So I suppose you didn't  want any comments?

Kenneth Waller
----------------------
Oops, forgot the smiley.  ;-)

No, I don't mind comments, I love them.  I actually picked that  frame over
others _because_ of the flower's intrusion.  I think if you'll  look back at my
comments on the ferns that I felt they could benefit from other  colors or
shades in the bkgd.

When I first started the Friday  flowers, I was careful to isolate the
blooms, either by burning in the bkgd or  fuzzing it out.

Now, I think the flowers look better if something  of the environment stays.
Sometimes it is light, sometimes other  flowers.  Just a quirk of mine to
keep them from looking so much like a  formula.

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com
Natchitoches, Louisiana