Thanks Boris,
But don't you worry. I much prefer to look after myself in this respect. Only take to sulking for attention's sake...:-)

Jostein

----- Original Message ----- From: "Boris Liberman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <pentax-discuss@pdml.net>
Sent: Sunday, July 03, 2005 6:57 AM
Subject: Re: PESO - Weeds of Denmark

Hi!

Throughout the holiday, I had problems concentrating properly when out shooting. I'm pretty sure it was the pollen concentration in the air. Last night, I prepped myself to saturation with anti-allergy chemistry and dared a trip into the fields. Normally, it's just my eyes and nose that gets it, so I thought I was safe. After 15 minutes walking in the field, my legs began to itch from contact with the grass.

The rash is still there now, 24 hours later. :-(

It only now occurred to me that you have flowers at full bloom now... Well, here however most of the vegetation is not dirt-yellow and burned...

There are some evergreen flowers and plants of course, but it is not that interesting ;-).

Hope you'd overcome your allergy problems soon. And I suppose I'd make a notice of you being prone to allergies for the future too... ;-)

Boris