OK, I know at least a couple of you out there has had some experience with take apart, reassemble and or repair pentax lenses. I have this M100 macro that has the classic lens separation problem, so I figured what the heck maybe I can fix it. Someone else here on PDML said that the separation can be completed and the optics rejoined with optical cement. So I'm at the point of disassembly where I don't know what to do next to get to the lens elements. Can someone provide a little guidance? This is how far I've gotten:

http://i.pbase.com/v3/87/63987/1/45739931.IMG_0978.JPG

Thanks,
Jay T