A funny story: The auction (from Australia) said "fungus on this lens".
In an act of faith I tried to believe the guy really meant "no fungus on
this lens". I bought the lens, there's no fungus on it!!! :)
This guy seriously misrepresented the article, what feedback does he
deserve?

Great foregetfull dealer...

Andre

Seriously, you could tell him that you found no fungus on the lens. You may get an answer that will tell you if he miswrote the add or... that there really is some fungus if you look very closely with a loupe! Better to know it...

Andre