To: <pentax-discuss@pdml.net>
Sent: Wednesday, July 13, 2005 11:58 PM
Subject: Re: Arcsoft Panorama Maker

A piece of panorama software is a good tool as long as you have a lot of image detail in each tile. However, if you want a big sky above that, no software can help you.

I've done a couple of big sky panoramas the "hard way" by tiling them out in Photoshop and adjusting the stitch afterwards. It's surprisingly simple to do, but of course more time consuming that a software tool.

Jostein

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jens Bladt" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>