Hello PDMLers:
The Tamron 24-135 AF zoom has been sold, but I still have the remaining
three lenses. If nobody takes them this time, they will go to Ebay.

SMC Pentax FA* 24 mm. 2.0, boxed, in LN- condition. It only shows
minimal signs of use in the hood paint (some very light scratches) and
in the black paint of the metal hood bayonet. Optically and mechanically
perfect. As some of you will know this lens has got the manual/AF clutch
only present in the best AF Pentax lenses. It includes both caps and the
original Pentax lens pouch. 250 euros, or I would trade it for a Pentax 17-28 AF Fisheye, or Pentax FA 20-35 mm.

SMC Pentax F* 300 mm. 4.5, in LN- condition, only the paint shows some
very slight signs of use. I don't need to say how good this lens is, I
think it is one of the best 300 mm. lenses ever made. It also has an
AF/MF focus clutch, and it has a wonderful MF feel, comparable to non-AF
lenses, but you also need to use the switch in the camera body to
disengage AF completely. It includes its oversized tripod mount (absent
from the FA version), front and back caps and its nice Pentax pouch. 650
euros.

Prices do not include shipping expenses, and as some of you will know, I
live in Spain.

Regards,

Carlos Royo