To: <pentax-discuss@pdml.net>
Sent: Thursday, July 21, 2005 1:11 AM
Subject: Re: Pentax Profits Fall 42%

more than a few business people have suggested that Pentax's only way to make the imaging products division profitable is to abandon the consumer camera market entirely or to market only to a niche with much less competition, i.e. medium format. in either case, if these people's suggestions get acted on, there won't be any P&S and 35mm-type bodies anymore, film or digital.

Herb....
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jostein" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>