Just want to say that the 500FTZ flash, which I own, is a really great flash and that Ken's price is great too. I think it's better than an earlier recent offer by me...

As for the other items, I simply haven't used them.

Lasse

----- Original Message ----- From: "K.Takeshita" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Pentax Discuss" <pentax-discuss@pdml.net>
Sent: Saturday, July 23, 2005 1:32 PM
Subject: FS Friday-Final final

Sorry, this should have been posted yesterday.

*Last remaining stuff have to go, price less than 50% of new
*All items KEH LN minus box
*All lenses come with front/rear caps and Pentax SMC UV filter
*Shipping extra, $15 flat to North American continent
*10 days return privilege, but buyer please pay the shipment unless
defective
*payment by bank draft, M.O. or Paypal
*additional pics upon request
*Please access below for photos

http://ca.geocities.com/[EMAIL PROTECTED]/pentaxgear.html

1. FA100mm Macro    USD230

2. FA70~200 Power Zoom  USD90
W/Olympus metal hood

3. AF500FTZ Flash  USD140.00
includes Sto-fen Omnibounce & two way unit w/adapter (not shown in photo)

4. Right angle finder A w/two step magnification w/pouch case
USD150.00 (hard to find)

5. Cable switch (for ZX, PZ, 645) free for buyer of any of above, first
come, first served.

Please contact off list.

Cheers,

Ken Takeshita