Friday morning, I got up early.  Annsan was still asleep (Thursday
night's Scrabble night, so she gets home late).  I went for a ride,
not knowing where I was going, just to see some sights and soak in The
City.  Along the route, all of a sudden, there's the Brooklyn Bridge.
I had to ride across it, which I did.  I had to take a pic, which I
did.

Mr. Roebling's masterpiece is likely one of the most photographed
structures in the world, so getting a fresh, new look at it, saying
something different with it or about it isn't easy.  This is not such
a shot, just a snap <g>, but I rather like it anyway.  Just in case
you're wondering, I had a haze filter on, but the sky was completely
washed out and grey:

http://www.photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=3579336&size=lg

Comments are welcome!

thanks,