Paul Stenquist wrote:
I shot this princely fellow yesterday during a walk in Bloomfield Hills Nature Center. I used the *istD with the A 400/5.6 with an A2X-S converter and the Sigma 500 super flash with the Kirk magnifier. I need the magnifier with this rig even at fairly close range since the biggest effective stop I can get is f11. The shutter speed was 1/1000. Handheld of course. Note that only the princely head is above water. The rest of the body is seen through the murky pond water.
http://www.photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=3594576&size=lg

Nice shot Paul.

I assume that the Kirk magnifier is the Flash X-Tender?

Tom Reese