I lost the bigger ruber cap that protects the connectors in the bottom of
the MZS, where the Battery Grip touch. The Portuguese dealer say that they
don't have spare parts of the two rubber caps, the Belgium Pentax center
don't even answer to my emails, and I even tried the japanese email
([EMAIL PROTECTED]) whom don't answer either.

Pentax Canada also wouldn't answer, from my experience. Nguyen, in Vietnam, must have a box of these not far away but he is too busy to answer.

I have the feeling that Pentax in Colorado might cooperate. A list member might even have the name of a person working there.

But I would try Kennedy in Australia, tel 61 3 9823 1555 (not sure if the first numbers are good from your country). Send them a mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Good luck Manuel...

Andre