Agreed. Great picture. Sell it to the town tourist board, if there is one.

John

On Fri, 12 Aug 2005 00:45:03 +0100, Mark Stringer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Very nice. It almost has a toy like quality like it was part of an extravagant model railroad setup. Very Americana. This is different. The skylines of NY or LA have been all shot up. This is fresh.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Glen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <pentax-discuss@pdml.net>
Sent: Thursday, August 11, 2005 3:06 PM
Subject: PESO: My First PESO

Hello,

I just uploaded one of the images I shot with the *istDS. The picture was shot at twilight, with the camera resting on the handrail of a balcony. The image is of Huntington, West Virginia. I would have preferred the skyline of New York or LA, but this is all I had to work with. ;-)

http://mclilith.audioshot.net/photos2005/pullman.html

take care,
Glen