Hey all,

My apologies for taking so long to reply to my own thread, I've been working on term papers all week. Thanks to everyone who responded, especially those who suggested IrfanView. I haven't spent much time with it but I can already tell it's exactly the sort of program I've been looking for, and it runs blazingly fast compared to Adobe Bridge.

I also updated Adobe Bridge tonight (thanks to whoever suggested it, although I've deleted your email on accident so I don't know who you are). It runs faster than it did before but it's still slower than IrfanView. I still like Adobe Bridge for handling raw files but for my mass image rotations.

Finally I have a question for IrfanView users: I've been using the "JPG Lossless Operations" command to rotate my images. I tested it first to see if the file size changed or there were any visible image degradation and I didn't notice any changes. Is the process truly "lossless"? If it is, just out of curiosity, does anyone know how the process works? From what I understood about JPG's is that every time you resave the image it compresses a little more.

Thanks again,
David