At 03:44 AM 8/13/2005, you wrote:

Glen wrote:
I've been playing around with bold colors lately. I thought I would share an example with everyone and get their initial reactions:
http://mclilith.audioshot.net/photos2005/beech_fork.html

Aiiiiii! My eyes!

;-)

Something between the two would probably be my ideal.

Hi Steve,

Just for everyone's amusement, I've updated the page again. I've included a third image which should give everyone a better idea of just how saturated an image can become. After viewing the third image, the relatively vivid colors of the second lake image should look quite normal in comparison. ;-)

Warning: You might want to wear sunglasses to view the third image. Squinting might also help somewhat. Naturally, staring for prolonged periods at the third image is not recommended. :)

take care,
Glen