On 8/13/05, Chris Brogden <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Shameless plug for eBay auction ending in 2 days:
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7537349544

We've known that you have no shame for quite some time, Chris.  <vbg>

And, you admit you're going non-Pentax digital, eh?  For shame!  <g>

At least as long as you're in the Brotherhood, you're still eligible
to be on the list, I suppose.  Oh, hell, who am I kidding.  Anyone and
his bother is "eligible" to be on this list.  I think there are quite
a few here who've long since gotten rid of their Pentaxia...

Nice lens, BTW.

cheers,
frank