Thanks for the comments, Frank.  As far as the focal length, this was
taken with the lens at 7.8mm.  From the Pentax description ".....this
7.8mm-39mm lens offers a focal range covering angles of view
equivalent to those of a 37.5mm-187.5mm lens in 35mm format. "

--
Scott Loveless
http://www.twosixteen.com

--
"You have to hold the button down" -Arnold Newman