You're welcome Ken, and thanks for the comment.
On Aug 14, 2005, at 8:50 PM, Kenneth Waller wrote:

Thanks Paul
I like  this series alot. Now with this Ford you're "fair & balanced".

I think I started @ Ford the day after they stopped T production.

Kenneth Waller

----- Original Message -----
From: "Paul Stenquist" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: PESO: A Ford for Ken

Shot a few more pics on Woodward last night. I tried an even slower
shutter speed. This one is at 7/10ths of a second, f8, ISO 400. It was
shot just after the ball went down. And it's a Ford, which should
please of resident Ford man, Mr. Waller. Although I have to say right
up front, that this car precedes Ken's days with the company by a few
years. I may try a few tonight with fill flash on trailing curtain
shutter.
http://www.photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=3631900&size=lg