There's no problem with posting For Sale items or links to your own eBay
auctions here.

Do you still have a web site? I'd been wondering what you were up to...
20--20
Mark Roberts
Photography and writing
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Ah ha! I now have permission!

Gamma picked up my option a couple of years back, and between them and my
repeat customers I really haven't had the need to promote until recently. I
switched Internet providers a while back, and didn't crank up the site again
after I determined that it didn't bring in any customers, just other photogs
chasing after my client list and people ripping off my images. I have a catalog
of Acrobat promotional pages that I email off to prospects if they request it.
But I think that the landscape has changed recently, and a good site would be
of benefit, so I'm starting to design one and hope to have it online in a
couple of months.

In the meantime, I made Life Magazine's "The Year In Pictures" issue (alas,
with an Olympus digital and Nikon film cameras) a couple of years ago, coverage
of the Beltway Sniper that happened all around the house I was living in at the
time. Also got a bit of coverage of European royalty visiting DC in various
mags here and on your side of the pond, among many other assignments. It's been
fun and interesting.

The photos and item descriptions of the sale items should be done and the
auctions started by tomorrow evening. Items include a PZ-1P with Tamron 35-70,
a black MX body in pretty decent shape, a 100 f2.8 Macro (the big, 600-gram
autofocus, not the newer digitally optimized), a 70-200 f4-5.6 (amazingly
sharp), manual focus 28mm 2.8 SMC and 50mm 1.4 SMC, an AF500FTZ, plus ded. ext
cord, an elec. cable release for the PZ, and even a couple of pieces of old
N**** gear. There's also a custom lens shade for a 3.5/28mm that clamps onto
the outside of the lens barrel, in mint condition (but I don't have that
particular lens).

There seem to be a fair amount of Brits here on the forum. Do you guys
outnumber the Yanks now? I went to school in London and miss the place now and
again.

BTW, can anybody tell me why the messages I send to the list from Outlook
Express get kicked back to me? This is the first week I've used Outlook
Express, and it takes some getting used to.

Best regards always, and happy shooting.   -Bill Cornett