No problem, David. I'm just a bug for small and light equipment, presuming the quality is there. ;-)

Your medium-fanny-pack size bag must be a lot bigger than the Billingham L2 I normally use. DS with one lens mounted plus two others, and my usual selection of small bits (spare batteries, spare memory cards, notebook, cell phone, etc) is about the limit I'm willing to stuff it in there. If I carry the Tamrac SL-5 bag, I can fit three-four lenses plus a flash unit fairly easily. That's more than I normally want to carry, but it came in very handily when I was on the UK trip.

Godfrey