----- Original Message ----- From: "keithw"
Subject: Re: The Photographer's Rights

Yessir, I do.
However, I see no danger from being "watched" by remote cameras, as I don't plan to ever do anything illegal!
If they catch me scratching my butt, i hope they have a good laugh!  ;-)

The problem is that some people just don't like Big Brother watching them all the time. For me, the concept of security cameras watching my every move is quite Orwellian.
Freedoms get removed in small little bite sized pieces, not all at once.
After you don't mind the security cameras anymore, they will take away your right to wear hats that hide your identity from the cameras.
Creeping Horseshit is pernicious stuff.

William Robb