Here is a shot I took at Brown's Point near Tacoma Washington (USA) after a morning flyfishing excursion.
http://i.pbase.com/v3/87/63987/1/48035114.JonatBrownsPoint.jpg

Pink ("humpy") Salmon are running pretty good in Puget Sound right now. I had the pleasure of fishing along side this fine young man most of the morning. He was so busy earlier taking pictures of other people catching fish that he didn't get to enjoy a whole lot of action for himself. Fishing was a blast, fast and furious with common triple and quad hookups on at the same time. Man life is good! This shot was taken with my new FA 24/f2.0 IL (thanks to Chad).
Comments welcome as always,

Jay  T (aka Sirfishalot)