Sent: Tuesday, July 03, 2001 12:56 AM
Subject: Re: New Lens ???

Hello
I really hope for a 17-35mm f/:2.8, not because of digital but because it will be great.
Action picture for news papers (reporting) need to change easily the range and have great aperture. REmember, Minolta has a 17-35mm f/:3.5 and no Digital SLR.
Some friend s of mine tell that using these 3 lens :
17-35mm f/:2.8, 28-70mm f::2.8 and 80-200mm f/:2.8, will be the most use for professionnal use. Even a 400mm f/:2.8 in FA version
And when Pentax will make converteers with AF connection ?
By the way, do you know that the USM using by Xanon is licenced by Nikon ??? Funny isn t it ?
See you