[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< I agree, Lasse.  I think there has been a "comments freeze" of late,
<<snip>>

Seems to me that any image posted on any given month should be open to
comment/criticism.  If one is thin skinned, one may wish to say "comments not
welcome", or some such thing.

But I agree with you, the anticipation of the first of the month, seems to be
diminished now.  I love to look at the Gallery, but the following "free for
all" seems not to be there, taking with it much of the fun of the event!

<<snip>>

Count my for for "back to the original concept"!  >>

Frank,

One of the problems is the success of the gallery.  There are so many images
that it has become more difficult to review all of them and pick which you
like best or offer comments.  It's easy when 5 or 6 are really standouts
above the rest.  It is harder when it's 15 or 20 that are really good and
deserve some thought.

Regards,  Bob S.