I agree with Frank.  This is a much better image to me.  Not only does
it match the title, but it really focuses me in on a subject - the
other shot looked like a quick snap until I looked close at it.

--
Best regards,
Bruce

Friday, September 9, 2005, 5:46:55 AM, you wrote:

ft> On 9/9/05, Dario Bonazza <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> Hi Bruce,
>>
>> Two pictures are now available in that page, including a crop that better
>> matches the title.
>> How do you like it? Any different suggestions? If so, feel free to crop my
>> picture at your leisure.

ft> I really like the crop!!

ft> You're right, it reallly does match the title now.  Much less
ft> cluttered to my eye, as well.

ft> cheers,
ft> frank