John Forbes wrote:

Brutally honest, rather than brutal and honest, I think.

I like the composition and the great light, but would prefer more contrast.

John

Seems to me, and pardon my chutzpah, but...you already *have* contrast, between the almost blown out open window highlights, and the darkest shadows inside.
I think what is needed is more shadow detail!
Now, I don't know how you actually GET that, but that's how I call it...

keith