On Sun, 2 Oct 2005, Joseph Tainter wrote:

I love mine too (on film). But the standard disclaimer comes from Dario:

http://www.dariobonazza.com/t04p13e.htm

I recall suggesting to Dario that I thought he might have focusing problems with his F 70-210 in this test, that that the entire test should be redone focusing on a brick wall. He agreed, but I guess he never redid the test, or took down these invalid results.

I think he re-shot them and concluded that the lens has *focusing problems*. Which is what the test shows. Or did I misunderstand what you are contesting?

Kostas
p.s.: The misattribution is not my deed :-)