Thanks. I agree about the rendering overall... I'm perplexed. Curious why you think it might be oversharpened. I did USM it, but I figured the broken rock in the foreground, would/should, being closer to the lens display a little more detail.

This is one I wish I had on film.

Tom C.

From: Godfrey DiGiorgi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: pentax-discuss@pdml.net
Subject: Re: PESO - Rainy Day on Polychrome Pass
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2005 23:11:41 -0700

On Oct 5, 2005, at 10:35 PM, Tom C wrote:

Taken this summer in Denali NP, Alaska.
*ist D and Zenitar 16 f/2.8, RAW
Not exactly sure why I like it, maybe perspective or muted tones... but putting it up for...

It's nice ... lots of nice shapes and textures in it. This web-rez rendering is not great, however. The foreground seems oversharpened; something is just not quite right about it.

Godfrey