> From: Joseph Tainter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> Mike is right, it has many tourists. It also has perhaps the most
> beautiful old city I have seen. For photography it wonderful to get a
> guide book and just wander the old city on the Danube's east side. On
> the west side of the Danube, you can see the Mala Strana (Prague Castle
> District) and the streets below. This area is also very crowded, yet you
> must see it.

Somebody's probably already corrected you but it's not the Danube.  You are a
bit far north...

> You can take a Danube boat ride and photograph many wonderful buildings
> without so many tourists.

I recommend the "Little Venice" trip.  Some good, atmosheric areas, unlike the
big boat cruises.  You get tickets from the people dressed in sailor suits on
the east side of Karlov Most.

mike

Email sent from www.ntlworld.com
Virus-checked using McAfee(R) Software