G'day All.
Today I took possession of a Second hand *ist Ds.
It's 9 months old.
Got it from a bloke with money problems.
$750 AUD for the body as well as a 1gig SD card.
I've just now upgraded it to Firmware version 1.02.

My question to the list is this:

How does one find out the number of Shutter actuations?

I've seen it mentioned on the list for the *ist D.
Can it be done for the Ds?

I've also fitted the Pentax Grip Strap F to the Ds.
It feels very comfy and natural in the hand.

I can almost hear the PZ-1p crying it the Camera bag :-)

Thanks.
Hooroo.
Regards, Trevor
Grafton.
Australia

"Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit upon his hands,hoist
the black flag, and begin slitting throats." - Henry Louis Mencken