Yep, I use a Booq bag, made for the PB 12". It wasn't the first time
the Mac rode in there. I usually hang the bag from the helmet safe, in
front of the seat, but this weekend I was riding up north to Petaluma,
so I didn't want to have loose bags...

I'll do as you guys say, take the drive away. I can probably even just
use the PD7X as an enclosure to recover the data...

Thanks,