A charming and amusing picture, though I suspect that either of the two(?) pictures which went into making it would be as effective.

John

On Wed, 02 Nov 2005 13:23:38 -0000, frank theriault <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On 11/2/05, Rob Studdert <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Yet another pano, this one made using 2 images captured turned into pixels by my *ist D on my recent cross country trip. Again these images weren't shot with the intention of stitching. Also I'd prepared this file before the recent
monitor/file size discussions so beware it's not pip-squeak.

http://home.swiftdsl.com.au/~distudio/temp/pano_80.jpg (~440kB)

Tech: *ist D, ISO200, 1/800s FA200/2.8 + 1.7AF TC @ f6.3 (working), hand held.

i hope they're just sleeping <lol>

another cool pano, rob.  kind of an interesting composition...

-frank