http://www.thefreecountry.com/webmaster/htmleditors.shtml

1st Page 2000 is OK.  http://www.evrsoft.com/

John

On Wed, 02 Nov 2005 15:11:07 -0000, Sandra Moore <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Sorry it took so long to respond...
Is there some way i could get some pointers on how to revise a page. I am just using the page wizards I found on the internet. Is there a book that can teach me to do this right?

From: "Rob Studdert" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: pentax-discuss@pdml.net
Subject: Re: Can Anyone give me some pointers
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 23:05:01 +1000

On 31 Oct 2005 at 8:42, Sandra Moore wrote:

> I think the background is way to cluttered. I just didnt' have the heart to > argue with my mother and her sister about it. We have years to get this right.
> Any other pointers would be appreciated though.
>

> http://www.rubicongirls.com/kidsingreen.html

If you would really like people to comment you should really revise the page, in its current form the page is almost 9MB to open, for this type of document
it should be well under 500kB.

Rob Studdert
HURSTVILLE AUSTRALIA
Tel +61-2-9554-4110
UTC(GMT)  +10 Hours
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Pentax user since 1986, PDMLer since 1998