do you know why you had problems? i have never had any memory card become unreadable, and i am now up to my 6th digital camera and many memory cards. i use PhotoRescue too. i think it and R-Studio are the best of the ones i have tried.

Herb....
----- Original Message ----- From: "wendy beard" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <pentax-discuss@pdml.net>
Sent: Thursday, November 24, 2005 5:50 PM
Subject: Recovery Software

Managed to
make two memory cards unreadable on separate days. Arrived home
yesterday and started scouring the web to find a recovery programme
which could recover RAW files (I had shot RAW only - no jpeg). Tried
three different progs including one recommended by Sandisk, to no
avail. Hours of googling later, came across Photorescue
http://www.datarescue.com
Only $29 and it did the trick! So big thumbs up from me for the
Photorescue programme.