Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays everyone out there in PDML land. I am wondering if anyone has successfully had a different type focusing screen installed to replace the stock one on any of the digital cameras *istD, DS, DL or DS2? I am assuming this would be something that an authorized Pentax service center would need to for someone if they wanted it or would it be a fairly easy DIY install? Not that there is much lacking in the stock focus screen/viewfinder, but I was just looking thru my old Minolta X700 with the horizontal matte field with central split image focusing aid that perked my curiosity. I've seen a few posts on focus screens, but no real testimony of these being modified on the digitals.

Thanks,
Jay T