Hi all !

I have made the desicion to sell these two lenses. Reason for sale is that i´d like to finance some other photography equipment by doing this. Also, i have the same lenses in screwmount, and for an unknown reason i tend to use the screwmounts more. I believe these would sell at eBay, but i wanted to offer these for you guys first.

Both lenses are in very good condition. The description below is for both of them:

Cosmetics - Not any damage, dings or dents or scratches. Not even paint wear on the sharp edges. On the 85/1.8 even the texts are bright white, like on a new lens. 35/2 has been used a bit more, and the texts are not as bright white, but not looking dirty or yellow at all either.

Mechanics - Focusing is smooth on full range. Aperture-ring as well. Aperture is snappy and free of dirt/oil. The aperture blades are also completely black and not even brightened by wear. Bayonets free of any damage, and no dirt build-up there either. Very slight normal wear on the bayonet, also from there you could tell that the 35/2 has been used a bit more than the 85/1.8.

Optics - Naturally free of any damage. Like you could expect with 30 year old lenses, it is possible to see a few lonely dust specs inside the lens when you look against the light. But only against light, and they will definately not effect performance at all.

Both lenses have original rear caps. 35/2 has an original front cap and an original square lens hood with a leather case. 85/1.8 has a generic metal lens hood (very good. imo, a lot better than the original one.) and a front cap fitting on the hood (67mm). I will also include a 52mm front cap if you want, but it will not be original Pentax one.

In case someone is interested in serial numbers:
SMC PENTAX 1:2/35   #5007075
SMC PENTAX 1:1.8/85   #5227924

I can take some photos of the lenses. Just ask for them niko.koskela_at_kolumbus.fi

Then the price. I offer them together for 480EUR including registered worldwide priority shipping from Finland. Payment via PayPal (i´m a verified non-US member), or IBAN/BIC-SWIFT. Of course you can make an offer for just one lens.

Regards, Niko.